26 June 2006

SOUNDSATIONAL


BIRDS 'N BRASS
LP Rediffusion ZS-57 (1970)

Arranged & Directed by Keith Roberts
Produced by Charles Berman

"All too infrequently these days are arrangers prepared to
experiment with new sounds, so that it is with considerable
pleasure that Rediffusion recorded these fine new scores by
the rising young arranger and composer Keith Roberts.
Writing for brass Tivox and female voices, Keith has introduced
new and exciting rhythm patterns to create a truly new sound

of the 70's"

5 comments:

Phil Musical said...

WOW!!!!! NICE SHARE!!!
THANKS!!! I want more & more & more british sounds here!!

RangeRaver said...

This is Pure Class! Thank You

PS said...

Great post ... named my blog after this album, plenty more Birds N Brass at my place :)

Zarville said...

OK, I was thinking of your blog when I put this album here...
(I will take a look at the other records you have)

litlgrey said...

My god... it's... it's... GLORIOUS!!